Friday 4 January 2013

Marcus (Sparky) Griffiths experimenting with light

Last year I discovered a few files left behind by some of my students from previous years.
These images here belong to the work done by Sparky close to five years ago. To see them now fills me with yearnings for the past, considering that 2008 was one of the most fertile years of my teaching life. It was a time of discovery for some very talented students (Tom, Rob, Marcus, Charlie, Alix) and also a time for entering a new space in my already long career as a photographer.
Saying goodbye to some of them every summer confirms once again the impending closing of yet another door in my life.
So I show these pictures here as an homage to my crazy boys and girls of years past. With much respect and great affection.

No comments:

Early Evening Walk